Welcome. That is what we are all about at Jeffrey Scott Fine Jewelry, providing a welcoming, cordial atmosphere in which to have all of your jewelry needs tended to - by the owners themselves, Jeff and Irene Wolf. Caring, personalized service with a heart. We want to become your family jeweler and for you to become a part of our Jeffrey Scott "family" - our motto is: enter as a stranger, leave as a friend. We are certified gemologists and jewelers with thirty (30) years experience and have been proudly family owned and operated since 1989. Our aim is to provide one stop shopping for all of your needs, high quality fine jewelry at affordable prices: whether it is custom work, having a custom made piece of jewelry hand fabricated from a design in your head or a picture or from family stones and metals, or we can do it from CAD design, to wax, to casting and finish. Whether you have an antique piece you purchased or a family heirloom, we can restore it to better than new condition. Or if you just want to shop amongst an extensive selection of well priced, high quality fine jewelry at some of the best and most competitive prices in the area:
An extensive selection of EGL and GIA certified diamonds,
Gold and platinum settings, custom made settings
Wide selection of all types of diamond jewelry
Precious gems, earrings, rings, bracelets and necklaces - ruby, sapphire and emerald
Semi precious colored stone jewelry -amethyst, citrine, topaz, zircon, peridot and many others
Pearls - Akoya Japanese, Tahitian and Freshwater
Estate and antique jewelry restorations
Jewelry for men and children
Watches by Citizen, Bulova, Accutron, Wittnauer and Swiss Army by Wenger
Gold and silver jewelry
Reflections Jewelry by SimStars (beads are compatible with most leading comparable bracelets)
Our services include:
Perks and prices that set us apart:
- On site jewelry repair
- Laser Welding on site
- Watch repair - by an experienced master watchmaker with over 30 years experience
- Pearl stringing - by an experienced designer and stringer who has done stringing for former First Lady, Barbara Bush
- Computerized Engraving - on site; hand engraving available by master hand engraver with decades of experience
- Plating - on site (gold and rhodium plating)
- CAD Design - on site
- Appraisals - on site, with a five page computerized lab report by a GIA trained gemologist
Old World Traditions - Bright New Ideas:
- Interest free layaway up to six (6) months available
- Ask about our free Lifetime Warranty and annual check up program on items purchased in our store.
- $500 over cost on any EGL/GIA certified diamond (cash/check only for this promotion please - credit card customers may be subject to additional user fees over our cost, ask for details)
- Lifetime trade up policy on any diamond centers or diamond studs purchased from us - we will give you back exactly what you paid toward the trade of a larger diamond or larger pair of diamond studs.
- Watch batteries - $3 everyday low price
- Watch band adjustments - $5 everyday low price
- Free updates for life on any appraisals we perform for you.
- Free engraving with any jewelry purchase available
- We buy your old gold and silver (including silverware) - paying some of the highest prices around. And if you use the money toward a purchase in our store, we pay you an extra 20%.
Our dedication to old fashioned service and customer care is reflected in our decor - shop in an unhurried atmosphere amongst antiques lovingly restored to better than new condition - a 1950's Coke Machine with soda in the old glass bottles, 1940's and 1950's candy machines, antique scales, and safes and hear the cha-ching of our 1907 National Cash Register. No high pressure sales here. Enjoy the pleasure of old world traditions and old fashioned service, but still have the opportunity to enjoy the best, brightest and latest trends and technology in jewelry design and manufacture.
Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover accepted.